Welcome Everyone! :)

Homepage Forums Introduction & Welcome Welcome Everyone! :)

This topic contains 54 replies, has 45 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of sierrasprings sierrasprings 1 week, 2 days ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 46 through 55 (of 55 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of LaNell49
    LaNell49
    Participant

Hello, LaNell from the Texas Hill Country, USA. I was in Journal 52 and I am hoping to journal more this time. I will loving being a part of this community. Thank you!

Profile photo of jeannieLL
    jeannieLL
    Participant

So excited to find this community. Looking forward to being inspired and maybe inspiring someone else along the way.

Profile photo of Lynne
    Lynne
    Participant

Thank you for creating this space. Looking forward to the journey!

Profile photo of Mub
    Mub
    Participant

this is going to be great for my art GCSE…

Profile photo of sommasparkle
    sommasparkle
    Participant

Hi everyone, I just found this site and I think it’s great! It’s been far too long since I have been creative, I am looking forward to rediscovering myself.

Profile photo of Gloria
    Gloria
    Participant

Thank you, Chelle, for offering this gathering place and outlet for art journalists and AJ-wannabes. I’m excited to have discovered this community and teaching forum. I am looking forward to tutorials, sharing, encouragement and an outlet to post my own (beginning) art Journaling attempts.

Profile photo of Grannie Cj
    Grannie Cj
    Participant

Hello everyone, and thank you for “letting me in”. This looks like an exciting group and site! Can’t wait to see what’s all here. I feel it will be a very heart-warming journey.

Profile photo of Wendy
    Wendy
    Participant

Hello everyone. Just started my first art journal and am looking forward to all kinds of ideas and inspiration.

Profile photo of Kat
    Kat
    Participant

HI! So excited to start exploring the site and all its goodies. Thank you for creating such a positive place for expression and interaction!

Kat

Profile photo of sierrasprings
    sierrasprings
    Participant

Hello! I just started to art journal and so I’m excited to be part of this group.

Viewing 10 posts - 46 through 55 (of 55 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.